Fortis Inc. Customer Service Phone Numbers
Customer service: 709.737.2800
Fortis Inc. Headquarters Info, Email, Phone number, Website and live chat Information
Fortis Inc. is a St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador based international diversified electric utility holding company. It operates in Canada, the United States, Central America, and the Caribbean. In 2015, it earned $6.7 billion CAD.
If you searching for Fortis Inc. Customer Service Number, you are at the right place. In this post, we have provided a list of Fortis Inc. Customer Service Phone Numbers. You can call Fortis Inc. Customer Support the Fortis Inc. 800 Phone Number given here and solve your queries.
Fortis Inc. Corporate Office Address: Fortis Place, Suite 1100, 5 Springdale Street PO Box 8837 St. John’s, NL A1B 3T2, Canada
Headquarters Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fortis Inc. Corporate Office phone number : 709.737.2800
Corporate Fax Number: 709.737.5307
headquarters website: Click here
Discussion forum: Click here
Fortis Inc. International Customer Service numbers
Canada and the U.S: N/A
United-Kingdom : N/A
How to Contact Fortis Inc. TOLL FREE 1-800 NUMBER
List of numbers for Fortis Inc. Customer care and support
Fortis Inc. customer care number : +1 709-737-2800
Support number : N/A
Fortis Inc. Executive Team
- Barry V. Perry: President and Chief Executive Officer
- Jocelyn H. Perry: Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer
- Phonse J. Delaney: Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer
- Nora M. Duke: Executive Vice President, Sustainability and Chief Human Resource Officer
- David G. Hutchens: Executive Vice President, Western Utility Operations
Board of Directors
- Douglas J. Haughey: Chair of the Board
- Barry V. Perry: President and CEO, Fortis Inc.
- Tracey C. Ball: Chair of the Audit Committee
- Pierre J. Blouin: Corporate Director
- Paul J. Bonavia: Corporate Director
Fortis Inc. Application download
Android app download for Fortis Inc.
Fortis Inc. IOS app download
Fortis Inc. Services
- UniSource Energy Services
- Griffith Energy Services
Fortis Inc. history
Fortis was formed in 1987 when shareholders of the regulated transmission and distribution utility Newfoundland Light & Power Co. voted to form a separate holding company. NL&P shares were exchanged for Fortis shares on a one-to-one basis, with the regulated NL&P becoming a 100% owned subsidiary.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions about Fortis Inc. Customer Service? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……
See More: Canadian Utilities Customer Service Phone Numbers Info.
Average rating: 0 reviews